Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yours Is The Kingdom, In Your Freedom & Came To The Rescue

Yours is the Kingdom
by Joel Houston


Intro:
B F#/A# G#m7 F# B F#/A# G#m7 F#

Verse:
B F#/A#
Yours is the kingdom
D#m C#
and the power and the glory
B
forever is Yours
F#/A#
Heaven and earth bow down
D#m C# B
in the wonder of Your name
F#/A# D#m
Heaven is open, death is broken,
C# B
and the glory forever is Yours
F#/A#
Nothing can overcome
C#
the power of Your name

PreChorus:
D#m
King above Kings
B
all the universe
F#/A# C#
will sing everlasting God
G#m9
You are wonderful, You are wonderful
Chorus:
B F#
And the shout of the earth
C#
will be Your praise,
B F#
God forever and the light unto all
C# D#m
will be Your wonderful name
B F# D#m C#
For the glory Lord is Yours
B F# B
God forever all the glory Lord is Yours
F#/A# G#m7 F# B F#/A# G#m7 F#

Other:
F# G#m B C# D#m F# B C#


Hillsong - In Your Freedom
(Saviour King album version - Marty Sampson)


Key: D

Intro:
G A Bm D/F#
G A Bm ...

Verse 1:
G A
I search for You
Bm D/F#
God of strength
G A
I bow to You
Bm
In my brokenness
G A Bm D/F#
And no other king could have so humbly come
G A Bm A
To save my soul and heal my heart

Pre-Chorus:
Bm A
I have nothing more
D A
Than all You offer me
Bm A
There is nothing else
G A D
That's of worth to me


Chorus:
D A Bm
And I love You Lord
G D
You rescue me
A Bm
You are all that I want
G D
You're all I need

Intro 2:
G A Bm D/F#

Verse 2:
G A
I pray to You
Bm D/F#
God of peace
G A
I rest in You
Bm A
My cares released


Instrumental:
D/F# A Bm G

Bridge:
G D/F#
In Your freedom I will live
Bm
In Your freedom I will live
D/F# G
I offer devotion
D/F# G
I offer devotion


Difficult chord:
D/F# - 2 x 0 2 3 2
D/F# - 2 x 0 2 3 X

PLEASE RATE!. 99.9% Accurate :)
Remain Blessed!




Came To My Rescue
by Hillsongs United

Intro:
C G Am F C G/B Am F


Verse 1:
C G
Falling on my knees in worship
Am F C
Giving all I am to seek Your face
G/B Am F
Lord all I am is is Yours


Verse 2:
C G
My whole life I place in Your hands
Am F C
God of mercy Humbled I bow down
G Am
In your presence at Your throne


Chorus:
F C G/B Am
I called You answered
F C
And You came to my rescue and I,
G/B Am
I wanna be where You are


Other:
F C G Am F


Bridge:
Am G/B C
In my life be lifted high
G/D Am
In our world be lifted high
G F G (F)
In our love be lifted high
God forever all the glory Lord is Yours
F#/A# G#m7 F# B F#/A# G#m7 F#

Other:
F# G#m B C# D#m F# B C#


No comments: