Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jesus The Same & Saving Grace

Jesus The Same
Album: For All You've Done

Intro: Dm - Bb (4x)

F Am Bb
Verse 1:There's a light in the darkness that shines
Bb Bb/A Gm
Giving hope to all the world
Bb C - C7
Hope to all the world
F Am Bb

There's a door that's been opened to all
Bb Bb/A Gm
Into a new and living way
Bb C - C7
A new and living way

F Dm
Chorus :Praise the name of Jesus
Bb F Gm C
Perfect Redeemer, Star of the Morning
F Am Bb Dm - Am - Gm
Yesterday, today and forever
Bb C Dm - Bb C
Jesus the same
, Jesus the same (Intro: Dm-Bb 4x)
 F   Am         Bb
Verse 2:There's a fire that burns in our hearts
Bb Bb/A Gm
To see the lost return
Bb C - C7
To the Father
F Am Bb
It's a passion that's not of our own
Bb Bb/A G
We have seen it in the Son
Bb C - C7
In the face of the Son

REPEAT CHORUS

SOLO (Do chords in chorus)

Dm F Dm C
Bridge: Wonderful, Counselor
Eb Am
Mighty God, Eternal Father
Gm C
Prince of Peace (2x)


Saving Grace

Album(Bestfriend)


E A
Night and day I seek your face
E A
Long for you in the secret place
E A C#m B A
All I want in this life is to truly know you more

E A
As the waters cover the sea

E A
So your love covers me

E A
Guiding me on roads unknown
C#m B A
I trust in you alone
C#m B A
I trust in you alone


B E/G# A B
My saving grace
E/G# A B
My endless love
C#m B
Deeper and deeper
A F#m Bsus
I'm falling in love with you
B E/G# A B
My one desire
E/G# A B
My only truth
C#m B
Deeper and deeper
A F#m Bsus
I'm falling in love with you


A B C#m A B
And I will rise on wings of eagles, soaring high above
C#m
all my fears
A B C#m B
I rest in your open arms of love

No comments: