Sunday, September 29, 2024

O Lord, You're Beautiful - Keith Green

  A E

Oh Lord, you're beautiful
     A       F#m   E
Your face is all I seek
    F#m       C#m      D  E    F#m
And when your eyes are on this child
     Bm     E         F#m
Your grace abounds to me (repeat)


Verse
           D                  E            A
I want to take your word and shine it all around
                  D             E
First help me just, to live it Lord
             D
And when I'm doing well
           E            F#m
Help me to never seek a crown
       Bm        E               A
For my reward is giving glory to You

Chorus2
   A                      E
Oh Lord, please light the fire
      A           D          E
That once burned bright and clear
  F#m       C#m     D   E    F#m
Replace the lamp of my first love
     Bm         E    F#m
That burns with holy fear
     D         E     A
That burns with holy fear

---


No comments: