Friday, February 17, 2023

Fall in this Place (Planetshakers)

 

                            D             G
Take me to the place lord
                      Bm7                   G
Where there’s nothing else but me and You
                                 D
longing for Your presence
G                  Bm7                 G
I know that You’re calling me to You
 
 
[Pre-Chorus]
 
              A
Here I stand
         Bm7                        G
I longing for Your embrace
        A          Bm                  G
Nothing else could ever take Your place 
 
 
[Chorus]
 
          D                        A
Come Holy Spirit, fall in this place
       Bm7                         G
I need more and more of You
        D/F#                                      A
Fill me again with the power of Your Spirit
                 Em7    G        A       D
Lord I’m crying out for more and more of You

No comments: