Friday, January 14, 2022

You Are Holy (I Saw The Lord) by John Wilds

Key: E  

E2 I saw the Lord C# seated on His throne, A He was clothed in glory B no 3 and exalted high E and the train of His robe C# filled the temple, A B the angels gathered round Him and they cried ------ E C# You are holy, oh so holy, A2 B You are holy Lord of all

Verse 2: E2 C# Woe is me, for I'm unclean, A for my eyes have seen B E the Holy King, and He cleansed my lips C# A before I died and the pillars shook B as the angels cried

Key: A  

Verse 1: A I saw the Lord seated on F#m D His throne, He was clothed in glory Esus-E exalted high and the train A F#m of His robe filled the temple, the D Esus-E angels circled 'round Him and cr - ied Chorus: A F#m You are holy, oh so holy, D Esus-E You are holy Lord of all Verse 2: A F#m Woe is me, for I'm unclean, D for my eyes have seen Esus-E A the Holy King, and He cleansed my lips F#m D before I died and the pillars shook Esus-E as the angels cried


No comments: