Friday, May 01, 2020

To You

Key: A  

Intro: A Verse 1 A Here I Stand D Forever In Your Mighty Hand E Living With Your Promise D E7sus-E7 Written On My Heart Verse 2 A I Am Yours D Surrendered Wholly To You E You Set Me In Your Family, D E7sus-E7 Calling Me Your Own Chorus A Bm Now I, I Belong To You E All I Need A Your Spirit, Your Word, Your Truth D Hear My Cry F#m My Deep Desire G E7sus-E7 To Know You More A In Your Name Bm E I Will Lift My Hands To The King A This Anthem of Praise I bring, D Heaven Knows F#m I Long To Love You G E With All I Am D A I Belong To You Verse 1 A Here I Stand D Forever In Your Mighty Hand E Living With Your Promise D E7sus-E7 Written On My Heart Verse 2 A I Am Yours D Surrendered Wholly To You E You Set Me In Your Family, D E7sus-E7 Calling Me Your Own Chorus A Bm Now I, I Belong To You E All I Need A Your Spirit, Your Word, Your Truth D Hear My Cry F#m My Deep Desire G E7sus-E7 To Know You More A In Your Name Bm E I Will Lift My Hands To The King A This Anthem of Praise I bring, D Heaven Knows F#m I Long To Love You G E With All I Am D A I Belong To You A In Your Name Bm E I Will Lift My Hands To The King A This Anthem of Praise I bring, D Heaven Knows F#m I Long To Love You G E With All I Am D A I Belong To You Instrumental D - E (6x) Repeat Chorus A Bm Now I, I Belong To You E All I Need A Your Spirit, Your Word, Your Truth D Hear My Cry F#m My Deep Desire G E7sus-E7 To Know You More A In Your Name Bm E I Will Lift My Hands To The King A This Anthem of Praise I bring, D Heaven Knows F#m I Long To Love You G E With All I Am D A I Belong To You A In Your Name Bm E I Will Lift My Hands To The King A This Anthem of Praise I bring, D Heaven Knows F#m I Long To Love You G E With All I Am D A I Belong To You Ending D - E


Intro:  G 

         G                     C
Here I stand Forever in Your mighty hand
                     D                   C
Living with Your promise Written on my heart
       G                       C
I am Yours Surrendered wholly to You
                   D                    C - D
You set in Your family Calling me Your own

Chorus

     G     Am7                 D
Now I, I belong to You Lord I need
                   G
Your Spirit, Your word, Your truth
          C           Em7
Hear my cry My deep desire
     F        D
To know You more

          G          Am7                  D
In Your name I will lift my hands To the King
                  G
This anthem of praise I bring
         C               Em7          D
Heaven knows I long to love You With all I am
            C - G
I belong to You

Repeat All

Interlude: C, D, Am7, D


No comments: