Sunday, May 24, 2009

Stronger - Hillsongs - This is Our God

7. STRONGER
 - (This is Our God - Chords by Daniel Robinson)
Words & Music by Reuben Morgan & Ben Fielding
Performed by: Jad Gillies


VERSE 1:
C D G
There is Love that came for us
C D G
Humbled to a sinner's cross
C Am Em
You broke my shame and sinfulness
C D C
You rose again victorious (Back to Intro)

VERSE 2:
C D G
Faithfulness none can deny
C D G
Through the storm and through the fire
C Am Em
There is truth that sets me free
C D G
Jesus Christ who lives in me


CHORUS:
G Am
You are stronger, You are stronger
Em C
Sin is broken, You have saved me
G Am
It is written, Christ is risen
C Am G
Jesus You are Lord of all


VERSE 3:
C D G
No beginning and no end
C D G
You’re my hope and my defense
C Am Em
You came to seek and save the lost
C D G
You paid it all upon the cross


BRIDGE:
C Em
So let Your Name be lifted higher
G
Be lifted higher
Am
Be lifted higher

No comments: